Cannabis Doctors US 888-420-1536
Click here to add a short description
To all Missouri patients we are now Certifying patients for medical cannabis. You can call to set an appointment M-F 9-6 Sat 8-12
Please Bring your Drivers License or State Issued ID, you need to provide at least one of these. Medical Records, Prescription bottle with your name Prescription Record from your pharmacy or a Letter from your Doctor recommending Medical Cannabis for you as a treatment for your condition. If we need more info we will call your doctor while you are in the office. You can also get your records faxed to our office.
Qualifying Medical Conditions for Missouri Patients
- Intractable migraines unresponsive to other treatment
- Severe pain, Muscle Spasms, Multiple Sclerosis, Seizures,
- Parkinson’s disease, Tourette’s syndrome, HIV/Aids, PTSD
- Terminal Illness, Chron's Disease, Lateral Sclerosis
- Huntington’s Disease, Hepatitis, Autism, Alzheimer’s disease
- Sickle Cell Anemia, Cachexia,Wasting Syndrome'
- Psychiatric disorders diagnosed by a state licensed Psychiatrist
- Any other chronic, debilitating or other medical condition that the physician feels medical cannabis may benefit you.
Get in touch with us today for any questions you might have. Once you have contacted us, we will schedule an appointment for you to see the Medical Cannabis Doctor at a clinic closest to you. (No walk ins) Don't have time to call, You can go to our contact page and book on-line. The medical cannabis certifications are, All patients $150 this month.. No further discounts all patients pay the same amount.
Step 1: You must visit a state-licensed physician (All of our doctors all licensed Physicians) ready to issue Medical Marijuana Certifications.
Step 2: Apply for an identification card from the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (available now).
Here is the link for the patient application for ID card. The patient application will be available NOW!
Step 3: Once your application is approved and you receive your identification card, purchase medical marijuana from a state-licensed dispensary. or apply for a cultivation license to grow at home.
Missouri Locations by appointment Only
111 Church St. Ferguson MO 63135 (accross from City Hall)
9378 Olive Blvd. #312 Olivette MO 63132
204 3rd. St. Monett MO 65708 (near Springfield and Joplin)
222 S 2nd St. Suite LL St, St Charles MO 63301
Kansas City MO Opening in Sept.